By registering, you agree to MHERC’s Library Borrowing Procedures as follows:
- A library registration form must be completely filled out and signed. Present with current address, either a Manitoba driver’s license or Manitoba Health card. Out of city borrower’s will complete form via email or online (website).
- There is no charge for a membership.
- The lending period for any of the resource materials is two weeks. Items may be renewed for two more weeks, up to four times, by phone, email or in person are accepted if the resource is not in high demand or on reserve.
- Individual is responsible for all items checked out in his/her name.
- Reminder calls or email will be made on overdue items. A fine will be charged for overdue material of 40 cents per day on each item with a maximum of $10.50.
- Should material be lost, full replacement cost will be charged to the person whose authorized signature is on the registration form.
- All reference material, vertical file material and journals must be reviewed in the library. Photocopies may be requested within copyright regulations at a fee.
- For those unable to visit the Resource Centre, due to lack of transportation, rural location etc., we will mail out resources and it will be your responsibility to have resources mailed back by due date. The due date will be 3 weeks for mailing purposes or bus.
We’ve Got a Fresh New Look!
If you’ve visited our website before, you’ll notice that it looks a little different. With a tip of the hat to the mind-body connection, we have integrated a mandala symbol into our branding. All mandalas are based on a circle, and then infused with other designs (geometric, floral, etc) to form a deeper meaning. As they have become increasingly popular for their countless meditative and relaxation benefits, we thought the mandala was the perfect fit for our Mental Health Education Resource Centre.